Thursday, March 19, 2009

Elly = New Song

Song I just wrote, here are the lyrics (hopefully an acoustic demo will be up soon)


well cant you see my dreams
they are fallen at your feet
and i am so depressed
with no help from you
what is this i guess
just another excuse
what am i to you?
just a knotch in the bed post

[chorus - instrumenta]

crying in hotel rooms
every tear shed for you
i am so depressed
you are, not who i
thought i knew
sitting in burned out cars
trying to think straight
you wanna break my heart?
take a number and get in line

[chorus - instrumental]

eyes clasped so tight
but i can see what you do
all those little moans
all of your moves

[bridge/variation of chorus]

tasting the flesh on your bones
leaves me with something less than myself

take me down x 3
take me down elly x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment